VALUES of HPA Architecture
I. HPA, INC., HAS GENERATED A LARGE BODY OF KNOWLEDGE FROM SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING MANY LARGE DISTRIBUTION BUILDINGS FOR DEVELOPERS:
- We know how to achieve the highest value for the least cost in engineering.
- We know how to fast track projects when time is money.
-We know how to be team players to achieve project results.
II. HPA, INC., IS AWARE OF THE REQUIREMENTS AND ISSUES IN PROCESSING INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS IN THE SOUTH WEST UNITED STATES:
- We know the inroads and pitfalls of submittals for the different governing agencies.
- We know the sensitivities of the different agencies.
- We know the particular code interpretations of the different building departments.
III. HPA, Inc., has developed a large body of knowledge from successfully completing many large distribution building for corporate users and owners:
- We know the issues of shipping and receiving docks.
- We know the issues of pallet and rack storage.
- We know the issues of loss prevention and insurance requirements.
- We know the issues of fork-lifts and slab performance.
IV. HPA, Inc., is aware of the requirements and issues in fire suppression and containment with the different governing jurisdictions.
- We know the code interpretations.
- We know the requirements for commodity types and fire flows.
- We know the access requirements.
-We know the complexities of new E.S.F.R. systems and technology.